Monday, March 18, 2024

Stained "Glass" Vellum

 


It's almost time to get Easter cards mailed. Can you believe it? Time to get busy!

I took another stab at cards using the Cathedral arch dies from The Greetery, this time using the stencil to color a vellum background for a stained glass effect.


I got these mini blending brushes from Spellbinders a few months back (I think I ordered mine from A Cherry on Top with a great sale!). If you like to stencil or apply ink to die cuts, these are a very handy tool. The small sizes get into all the little nooks and crannies of more intricate stencils. 

I priced this style of mini brush with other companies, and the Spellbinders were the cheapest. I ordered quite a few so that I could reserve one for each ROYGBIV color.


I think I like these even better than the shaker style card I made previously.


{Today's Brew: Daffodil Blooms (CP), Joy die cut (CP), The Greetery cathedral arch die and stencil, SU brick embossing folder, CP inks}

Happy Monday, café friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment