Saturday, March 16, 2024

Card Class

 


The Catherine Pooler card class this week was fun! It is conducted via zoom, so you get to interact with everyone as you create along with Catherine. CP sends the project list ahead of time so you can do a little prep work before hand.

I had enough elements to make two cards!


I used mostly CP products, but substituted for others that I already own, like the Lawn Fawn picket fence and grass dies.

I also used a cloud stencil from My Favorite Things.


For this card, I used PTI's egg die and stamped it with CP's Stamp a Doodle floral stamp. I also used sentiment banners from Mama Elephant.

I had some larger card bases (like the kinds you sometimes find at craft stores with matching envelopes), so this card is a bit bigger...closer to a 5 by 7 size.

Bright and happy, just like spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment