Wednesday, April 17, 2024

It Matters

 


Hello, café friends!

How's your week been shaping up?

Mine has been relatively quiet. Practicing my dulcimer, cleaning up the garden, taking Jemma for some beauty shop time.

We finally made it into the craft room today. I say "we" because Jemma had to follow. Spring thunderstorms this afternoon. Jemma is not a fan.


I saw this cute card sketch the other day (Jackie Bolhuis from SU's Klompenstampers) and I thought "I want to try that!"

This coffee card seemed like a good choice.

{Today's Brew: Simple Stories Vintage Spring papers, Simple Stories Winter Wonders images and enamel dots, MFT cross stitched die, Riley and Company sentiment}


Trust the science. The cup matters. LOL!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is too cute!! I have to case this layout, with tea cups instead (my husband and I are not coffee drinkers and I have zero coffee-themed stamps!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that sketch, too. I have yet to try it, but I will soon. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete