Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Year of Plenty...lanterns!

 


I've been pinning examples of Stampin' Up's stamp and die set called "Light The Way". It's a great set for making nature-themed cards, especially for the men in my life. 

I wondered if I needed to buy this set from one of the buy/sell forums.

And then I remembered:

Don't I have a similar lantern die from Catherine Pooler? And can't I combine other stamps to get the same look?

Yes, and yes.


I love these little bees and flowers from Stampin' Up's Honey Bee set. They worked well with the size of this lantern.

{Today's Brew: Catherine Pooler lantern die, Honey Bee stamps and dies (SU), Little Lift Me Ups sentiment (PTI), Simple Stories paper, Hello Bluebird deckle edge frame die}

A Year of Plenty win!

No comments:

Post a Comment