Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Zinnias and Honey Bees

 


Zinnias are a great flower to add to your garden. They are wonderful for pollinators like bees and butterflies. And did I mention how easy they are to grow? Throw them on top of the soil, sprinkle a little soil on top of that, water, and stand back. They will do the rest!

I decided that my paper zinnias needed some bees.

This card uses the die cut version of the flower from SU's Simply Zinnia stamp and die set. I also added the big SU Honey Bee stamp and die!

{Today's Brew: SU Simply Zinnia dies, SU Honey Bee stamp and die, SU label punch and stamp set, Hello Bluebird deckle frame die, patterned paper, ribbon}


I decided to keep this stamped image in black outline, and simply ink blended over the top. The smaller honey bees were the perfect addition.

{Today's Brew: SU Simply Zinnias, SU Honey Bee, rhinestones, Prima watercolor for splattering}


Two more birthday cards for the stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment