Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Zinnias, Three Ways

 


I'm continuing with more Stampin' Up flowers today. This time, I'm using the new Simply Zinnia stamps and dies.


For this card, I stamped the image directly onto patterned paper, and colored using COPICS.

{Today's Brew: Simply Zinnia (SU), Label Me Pretty stamp and punch (SU), Deckle edge frame die (HB), amuse ribbon}


For this card, I stamped the images and then die cut. It's so easy to color images like this, that already have some hand drawn lines to show you where to accent with a darker color.

{Today's Brew: Simply Zinnias (SU), Heart to Heart stamp and punch (SU), sentiment from SU Geraniums, CP Buffalo Check background stamp, HB deckle frame die}


For this card, I used the dies alone to make this zinnia.

{Today's Brew: Simply Zinnia stamp sentiment and dies, border edge doily dies (CP), patterned paper, deckle edge frame die (HB)}

Zinnias, three ways!

I love zinnias. They are great for pollinators in the garden, and they make the sweetest cut flower. So easy to grow, too. For a pack of seeds, you can get a lot of flowers at the height of summer. I'll be planting mine within the next week!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love zinnias!! (Hi, Jemma!) M.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MaryLynn! So good to hear from you! Hope all is well!

      Delete