Monday, May 6, 2024

Pansies, Two Ways

 


Stampin' Up has been making some really lovely floral sets in recent catalogues. And you know I love flowers!

What I really appreciate about these SU sets are the dies that offer you two choices. You can use the dies to cut out stamped images, or you can use the dies to make die-cut flowers that are embossed. A really great concept. I feel it stretches your craft options, and thus, your craft dollars, too.


I made this first card using stamps. The MISTI really helps to get the color layers exactly where you want them.

{Today's Brew: SU Pansy Patch, CP Buffalo check background stamp, CP inks, Label Me Lovely stamp and punch (SU), enamel dot}


For this card, I used only the die-cut flowers.

{Today's Brew: SU Pansy Patch,  PTI Border Bling die cut frame, enamel dot, PTI card stock}


This sweet little pansy made an appearance in my garden last week. It must've been a seedling from a previous year's planting.

A nice surprise! Blessings on your Monday, café friends!

2 comments: