Tuesday, July 2, 2024

70th Anniversary

 


We had three couples who were celebrating milestone birthdays last week at church. 50th, 60th, and 70th anniversaries. Wow!

This sweet couple comes to church each week with their children and grandchildren. They are living their best life at a fabulous assisted living center here in town. I used to sing with them in the choir, too. 


When C and 9th had their big inventory blow out, I had this stamp set at the top of my list. Painted Peony looked so much like SU's Textured Floral (and the Greetery's Wildwood), but at half the price. Well, the stamp set sold out quickly, but the die set was still available...and so cheap. What to do?

I ordered the die set, and found the stamp set at the Foiled Fox. Yay!

This card also uses two new Catherine Pooler Spa colors...Verbena and Goldenrod. So pretty!

I added the sentiments from The Greetery's Written in Ribbons.

A happy card for a happy couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment