Friday, July 19, 2024

Combining Old and New

 


For today's summertime treat, I combined an older Concord and 9th Turnabout stamp set/dies with a newer sentiment set that I got during their inventory blowout. These  Sweet Summer sentiments were meant to be paired with the Popsicle Party stencils ( still available) and not the retired popsicle turnabout. I knew they'd work great with this set!


And the sentiment inside is pretty funny, too!

I made this card for a friend at church who recently stepped down from her position there and will be retiring with her family to the far far up north of the UP next year. Waah! We are all so sad because this family has been so vital to the congregation.

Deanna has headed up a LOT of years of VBS and has passed out more than her fair share of popsicles. I think she will like this one!


And as long as I was making one card, I thought I'd make another as a spare.

Hope your summer is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment