Thursday, July 18, 2024

Make Some Noise

 


My birthday stash was getting a little low. I decided to make a stack of cards yesterday using one of my newest purchases from Concord and 9th.


This stamp and die set was part of their big inventory sale in June. It was such a great price, and I really thought it could be used for so many ways.

I used bright card stock to cut out a bunch of the elements, then went to work assembling them in different ways.


Each card has the same basic elements: ink splattered background, sequins, baker's twine, and stamped sentiment.





The sentiment is a two part stamp, allowing you to get a multi-color effect if you want, or just using the same color.

Happy cards for happy occasions.

Now that I'm on a crafty roll, I think I'm going to spend some more time in the craft room today.

No comments:

Post a Comment