Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Mom's Birthday

 


We celebrated my sweet Mom's 91st birthday this weekend with hot fudge brownie sundaes!


Yum!

I like to bake treats if I can share them with a crowd. That way, I can get the temptation out of my house. LOL! Sweets...they call my name!

And speaking of sweets, here are some "sweet" cards I made last week!


I used the apple turnabout stamps and apple dies/sentiments from Concord and 9th that I picked up at their inventory sale this summer.


Those little enamel seeds really make these images fun!


My Mom got the I LOVE YOU card, and inside it said "I adore you a bushel and a peck!" She used to sing that song to us (and to our babies) when we were little.


Sweet Moms deserve sweet things!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I love to see those sweet smiles!! The cards are adorable! M.L.

    ReplyDelete