Friday, October 11, 2024

Simple Stories Prize Package Creations

 


I won! I won! I really won!😀

I was blessed with this prize package from Simple Stories recently thanks to an Instagram contest. It's the newest Simple Vintage Holly Jolly collection, and it is so sweet!



The Collectors Essential kit comes with so many goodies, too. It will be a lot of fun to play with these images in my holiday craft time.

I couldn't wait to bust out those papers, so I used them to make some pretty Christmas cards!


You know when the cool kids says "all the heart eyes", I'm pretty sure they are referring to these gorgeous plaids!


These cards were made with the Noel dies and enamel shapes from Concord and 9th that I snagged during their inventory sale. Such a fun card to make!

I will show more samples soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Even more fun to play with since it was free, I'm sure! I've so been enjoying the cards you've blogged. So much fall goodness in them, plus the patterns and colors and images. I just love your cards and your style!

    ReplyDelete