Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Year of Plenty: Birds

 


I've been tempted by so many products in Concord and 9th's new release this month. Cute, cute things.

Day one, and they gave a sneak peek of a turnabout set featuring folk art style birds.

I love birds. They are my weakness! Well, birds, and coffee cups, and flowers, and...

...you get the idea. Weak.

I initially thought I HAD to have it.

And then I remembered this folk art style bird in PTI's Wee Folk stamp set.


Turnabouts are great, but it's really not that hard to stamp an image multiple times in multiple colors, which is exactly what I did.

I added a die cut sentiment and some leaves from Catherine Pooler, and copied a card from the C and 9th sneak peek.

And just like that, I saved myself from buying stamps and dies that I didn't need. Whew!


Year of plenty success story!

Next up: Tea pots, tea cups and embossing folders!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your victory! I’m trying to spend less on crafty goodies, too. Love your work around with things you already own. You made a great card with the same vibe as the C9 products.

    ReplyDelete