Monday, October 7, 2024

Thinking Ahead

 


Hello, café friends!

Did you remember to celebrate World Cardmaking Day this weekend?

I've been slowly working on some Christmas cards. The holiday seems to sneak up on me, and I'm trying to do a little to plan ahead. Two and a half months will go by in the blink of an eye.

Today's cards feature another version of the CP Winter Florals/Pinecone Greetings combo.


{Today's Brew: Catherine Pooler Winter Florals stamps and dies, CP Pinecone Greetings stamps and dies, CP Let Us Adore Him stamp set sentiment, CP Patterns and Pines papers, CP Frame die, The Greetery circle die, sequins}


And in the "Thinking Ahead" department, I was checking out my local Goodwill and found some great Christmas items from a Target liquidation buyout.  Brand new and deep discounts!


I knew my son, John, could use a few of these items!


Such a cute tree skirt!

And I thought this mini tree and mini tree skirt would be perfect for Sam's college apartment.


My local resale shop has their holiday shop at the front of the store, ready for the season.

Are you thinking ahead yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment