This summer has not been especially wonderful for our family. Lyme disease, bike accidents, my mother entering hospice care. Smoky skies, produce warnings, career changes.
But you have to look for the goodness in each day, and today I am looking at this.
A half peck of Red Haven peaches from my local orchard.
I wish you could smell the photo above!
I made a really delicious peach cobbler last night. We topped it with vanilla ice cream. So good.
We have some farmers at our church who often bring fresh produce on Sundays, free for the taking. So kind!
I took two small zucchini this week. I found a recipe for a healthy version of zucchini bread that uses Greek yogurt and honey. I think I will try that later today.
"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy." (Ps. 16:11)


No comments:
Post a Comment