Thursday, August 13, 2026

Rustic Bouquet-Inspired

 


Concord and 9th had some pretty autumnal stamps and dies this month. Rustic Bouquet is one of them. A watering can with florals and a doily mat. What's not to love?

I decided to re-create the look using items from my stash:

*Watering can die (The Greetery)
*Fall flowers dies (Sunflower Botanicuts from The Greetery)
*Doily mat dies ( My Favorite Things)

I had these stamped backgrounds at my desk (CP stamps, probably made them last fall!) and decided to use them. I made the watering cans look like enamelware with some ink splattering.

I think these look like end-of-summer bouquets, don't you?



Next up: Autumn bouquets!


I changed the color palette and flowers for these.

*Marigold dies (SU)
*Wheat dies (Concord and 9th)

This time, I made the watering cans look like galvanized metal, and added a rusty element with some copper spray.



Four versatile cards to add to my stash. 

New is pretty, and new is fun. But new is not always necessary when you have old treasures waiting to be used and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment