Summer Reading 2026 "Unearth an Adventure" officially ends tomorrow, and I am happy to report that I doubled my list of books read this summer. Twenty books from June 8- August 8. That means I earned four badges and four gift cards! woo hoo!
As you may have guessed from my blog posts, it's been a summer of challenges and I will be happy to see autumn's arrival. I can safely predict that this summer will not be remembered as a happy one, but that's just life. I think that is one reason why I read so many books. I needed the escape.
I made a fun card that reflects this.
I paired papers and sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs, and added a stamped library card (PTI) with diecut images from My Favorite Things.
I'm mailing this one to a friend in my coffee card swap, and I'm including this cute sticker from Chapters Tea.
This is a 5 by 7 card. I've been making some larger cards lately, just because I needed the extra space to create. And if the cost of the stamp is the same to mail a larger card, why not?
I'll come up with aa list of my favorite books soon. Have you read anything good this summer?



No comments:
Post a Comment