Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Peanuts and Starbucks

 


Did you hear about the big Peanuts collaboration at Starbucks? All the fun fall products dropped today...and sold out almost instantly.

I went to my local Starbucks around 10 a.m. They told me that people began lining up at 4:30 a.m. to get the merch. What?! That's crazy!

I didn't get any Peanuts merch, but I did get two Snoopy gift cards.

I put together a Peanuts themed birthday gift for Sam, who turned 23 last weekend. 

I found this fun cake mix at Walmart!


And I found some Peanuts socks and matching boxers. He'll be getting a Starbucks gift card, too. And it's going in this card that I made...because you know me. I love to carry a theme to its completion!


The trip to Starbucks was also momentous, as this was the first PSL of the season!


Yum, indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Well, now it's officially fall with a PSL in your hand, Mary Rose :). What a thoughtful birthday gift presentation for your son, carrying a theme he clearly loves to all his gifts and his card! You are so good at that (I've seen many of your posts demonstrating this). Thank you for sharing what you do - it helps decorating-challenged women like me haha!

    ReplyDelete