Altenew released their Scenes in a Sip stamps and dies in July, and they sold out quickly. My local stamp shop/now online shop was offering an online class with this order, as soon as the restocks were filled. My order came last week, and I couldn't wait to give it a try.
I knew I'd need some festive elements to go with these cards. I pulled out some dies from Hello Bluebird, and look what I found in the storage envelope: Mary Rose 2025 had saved a bunch of die cuts for future use!
Mary Rose 2025 had also saved some embossed panels that were perfect for these cards. It sure made the crafting session a lot easier yesterday.
This was a really fun set to play with. It was easy to get the layered images with my MISTI, and that spoon is just too cute.
I chose to die cut the mug and layer it on top of the embossed panel. But this set also comes with a stamp that gives the mug a nice shadow if you chose to make a one-layer card. I'll be trying that soon.
These cards all got a little Wink of Stella snowy sparkle. I'm going to try them with some WOW embossing powders, too.
I don't have a plan for Christmas cards this year, other than trying really hard to get more creative and use what I have.
Have you seen any new trends for Holiday 2026? I think my trend will be "frugal".







These are adorable! So clever and very warm and inviting! You may have just made me spend some money!
ReplyDeleteThese look great on the embossed panels!!
ReplyDelete