Friday, September 4, 2026

Too Soon?

 





Is it too soon for Halloween cards? Not if the stores are any indication. I think the big box home improvement stores have had Halloween on display since July!

I'm not normally a big Halloween card maker, and I only own one stamp set (Hello Bluebird) that is Halloween-themed. But I recently placed an order with Scrapbook.com, and this Ghostie die from Catherine Pooler came free with my order. Yay!

I thought it would be fun to make a tent topper card with this floating ghost. The papers are also from Catherine Pooler's new Halloween collection.


While I was already getting inky, I decided to stamp a few more sentiments and pumpkins. I tucked these in with the paper pad for future use.

This pumpkin stamp is my favorite of all time, and that's saying a lot. I've been stamping for over 25 years! It's from Catherine Pooler's Pumpkin Season stamp and die set. I can't remember how long since this set was introduced (probably 2020?). I just remember seeing a card that the fabulous crafter Wanda Guess (A Blog Called Wanda) had made with this, and I knew I had to have it. I think it's the set that had me jumping on the Catherine Pooler bandwagon.


Today is the last day to receive another free die set with $50 order at the CP website called Witchy Wardrobe. Do I need a witch's hat? Probably not. But I'll probably get it anyway. 

Happy Friday, cafe friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment