When I first saw the new collection from Catherine Pooler Designs called "Mitford Falls", I decided that I'd be referring to it as Stars Hollow. And the funny thing? A short time later, they offered a sequin mix called Stars Hollow! I guess we were all thinking of the same inspiration.
I thought these images would be sweet on a slimline card design.
One of the things I love about this set is that they've included dies that will allow you to customize the images: for example, there's a die for the bakery sign so that you can stamp and cut and layer in another color. Same for the roofline, tree trunks, lamppost and sign.
I went one step further with the tree trunks by stamping them with a woodgrain stamp (from CP Mod Textiles).
I used some of the little images to decorate the envelopes, too.
The town next to mine (Dexter, Michigan) looks a lot like this little village, complete with a town gazebo. It's a fun place to visit, especially in the fall. The drive winds through tunnels of trees. And Dexter has a cider mill that people travel to every year.
Cider and donuts season is here!

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment