Saturday, April 14, 2018

Rainy Saturday Morning Crafting


It's a rainy Saturday morning here, and we should be painting. But my poor husband got called in to work to "put out a fire", and here I sit with time on my hands.

Yes! Finally!

It seems like I've been pretty busy lately, between writing and painting and volunteering and the start of track season. Here, there, and everywhere! It's nice to finally have some time to craft!

Last month, I purchased some great crafty items from Lawn Fawn. And speaking of Lawn Fawn, do you have an account? If so, log in your birthday and they will send you a 20% off coupon and a free stamp and die set that month! Yay!

This Quilted Backdrop die is gorgeous, and I knew I had to have it. And the potted flowers dies? Of course! And while you are throwing things in your cart, why not add this new Lawn Fawn precision glue pen? It is so awesome! And what's that you say? Get the Spring Sprigs dies, too? Well, if you insist!

Yes, I'm aware that I have a mad Lawn Fawn crush.

 
And now, without further ado, here's the card I crafted this morning!


{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die, LF potted flowers dies, LF Spring Sprigs dies, Happy Happt Happt stamp set and die, Home Sweet Home banner die, PTI card stock}


I'm mailing this one out to my sweet mother-in-law, Shirley Ann, who is having some surgery next week. Happy thoughts of spring.

April showers bring May flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card. You are right, you had to have that quilted backdrop - it looks so good! I hope all goes well with you MIL.

    ReplyDelete