Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Good Way To Start The Day


Some mornings, I just really need a good word to start my day. In a culture that has become increasingly negative and disheartening, I need to listen to those words that lift me up and bring me hope.

This was the first thing I saw this morning as I sat down at my computer with my cup of coffee.

Oh how those words have refreshed me! Like a good shot of espresso, this has energized me!

Here is a coffee card with a lot of cream and a little bit of sweetness:


{Today's Brew: stamps and dies from WPlus9, stitched oval die from MFT, houndstooth embossing folder from SU, PTI ink and card stock, sequins}

I've been bogged down in writing and deadlines and chore lists this week. I'm hoping to add in a little more space in my days ahead, space to create and explore and just settle in. I need that as much as I need a latte right about now.

Warm wishes to you, cafe friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment