Tuesday, November 27, 2018

PTI Make It Monday 305: Love of Layers


This week's Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink featured a card from Laurie that I really loved. I decided to use it as my inspiration for this gift tag.


I've been enjoying making tags lately. I would never go to this much trouble and fussy cutting for Christmas cards. But for one tag? Okay. I can manage for just one tag.


For the base, I used PTI Quilted tag, and for the pinking sheared circle, I used a die from Stitched With Love.

{Today's Brew: PTI Christmas Hope stamps and dies, PTI Quilted tag dies, PTI Stitched with Love circle die, PTI inks and card stock, Amuse ribbon and rhinestones, white embossing powder}


The knee is getting better every day (thanks for the kind words of encouragement!). I'm not going to let this little setback keep me down for long. I'm still able to hobble down to the basement to craft...maybe not with full coffee cup in hand, but that's okay. I can caffeinate upstairs. And I shall...very soon!

Blessings, cafe friends!

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Maryrose! Love the contrast of the white doves on the black base. Happy to hear you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elements look stunning against the black die! Thanks for the inspiration and keep icing your knee. Maybe you need a Keurig machine for your crafting corner. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tags! Love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete