Sunday, November 25, 2018

PTI November Blog Hop



Hello, cafe friends! It's the 25th of November, and you know what that means? Yes, one month until Christmas! And it's Papertrey Ink blog hop day! The inspiration photo is a reminder of just how far behind I am this holiday.

I made this tag for future gift wrapping...as soon as I get around to buying those gifts!


{Today's Brew: PTI Friendship Jar stamp set and dies, PTI Friendship Jar Holiday stamps, PTI papers and card stock, Amuse ribbon, Memory Box pine needle die, SU dazzling diamonds glitter}


So how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was painful. I tore, or I should say re-injured a torn meniscus in my left knee last weekend. That meant I had to hobble around the kitchen on one leg, while the other one throbbed and swelled. I finally went to the doctor yesterday, and got some crutches and anti-inflammatory meds. Lots of icing and trying hard to stay off my feet with my leg propped whenever possible.

As for the dinner? Meh. I've had better. I will change it up next year. But this year, I am just thankful for the family and the time together.


Did you do any Black Friday shopping? I stayed out of the stores, but I do plan on placing a few orders today and tomorrow.

The holidays are officially here! Blessings, cafe friends!

8 comments:

  1. Nice job on the tag! Nope, no shopping on Black Friday for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jar is the perfect vessel for your candy cane bouquet ... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this!! The candy cane in the jar is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute with the glitter in the jar bottom and the delicate pine sprigs~ I'm sorry about the knee. My hubby landed wrong on his right leg in Aug and torn his ACL and meniscus so am aware of the pain, icing etc. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag! Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely as sweet as can be!! I love this to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is SO pretty and I love how you incorporated so much of the inspiration photo into such a small space...LOVE it! And bummer about the knee...I hope you heal quickly!! Hard time of year to be laid up!!

    ReplyDelete