Tuesday, December 11, 2018

A Coffee-Themed Gift For Christmas


I've had a blast making these coffee cup gift card holders! They are so fun!


I got the coffee to go cup dies from Honey Bee stamps last month, knowing that the season of gifting was right around the corner.


I decided to make my cups Michigan themed because...


...they are holding gift cards for Biggby Coffee, which is a Michigan-based coffee company.


I'm also pairing these gifts with a coffee-themed devotional book from Deb Burma. I did this Bible study last spring and really enjoyed it. I think the devotional and the coffee gift card will make a nice gift.

{Today's Brew: Honey Bee coffee to go cup die and gift card dies, Lawn Fawn Papers and sentiment stamp, PTI Michigan die, amuse rhinestone twinkle}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment