Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Misty Mountain Christmas


After checking my list, I realized I needed a few more Christmas cards. I made eight of the last design, which is about four over my usual limit. Seriously. I just don't like making large amounts. I must have a short attention span.

Anyhoo, I had an idea for another card with the Neat and Tangled stamp set. I wanted to make a misty mountain, and keep the colors in evergreen tones.


I used the hillside stencil from My Favorite Things, and I laid it on top of Strathmore watercolor paper. Using a blending tool, I carefully inked the edges and voila! Misty mountain!


I used Pinefeather ink and card stock from Papertrey Ink. This is rarely my Go To green, but it is so lovely this time of year.

I added a little pine bough detail, and made silver glitter "berries" with a hand held hole punch. Easy.


One week until Christmas!

How are your preparations going?

No comments:

Post a Comment