Friday, December 21, 2018

Fun and Economical Gift Wrap


How's your gift wrapping coming along?

I thought I'd share my secret to simplified wrapping with you today!

And here it is:


Cheap, economical bags from Walmart! I buy a pack of white and a pack of Kraft, $8 for 13, and then I decorate with cheap tissue, gift tags, and ribbons.

I keep these on hand all year long, and just swap out the colored tissues and ribbons and tags to fit the occasion.

Today, I made a fun tag with stamps from Concord and 9th!



{Today's Brew: Tree Ring stamp (Concord and 9th), Perfectly Penned alphabet set (Concord and 9th), Poppystamps pine die, MFT banner die, PTI ink and card stock, washi (Target), ribbon (IKEA)}


When you have a plain bag, you can let the tag be the star of the show!


I've found really fun things to add to tags, too. The Target Dollar Spot always has great accents for packaging. Bottle Brush wreaths and trees, woodcut dies, washi tape, ribbons, and so much more. The possibilities are endless!

Christmas Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on kraft & white bags! I have a box with all sorts of gift bags, new and used but reach for the kraft ones most of the time. Love that tree ring too, well almost all Concord & 9 items!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete