Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas Eve!

Remember my last post, where I shared my cheap gift bag solution?

Today, I'm going to tell you about wrapping paper.

Buy the expensive stuff. Seriously. Life is too short for the cheap paper that rips and tears at every corner as you are trying to use it. I know, it's silly because this stuff just ends up in the garbage. Do what I do...buy it on clearance.

I like to visit my local Hallmark for their clearance sales. This summer, I bought a lot of rolls of their wrapping paper for 70% off. Christmas and Birthday, just to replenish my stock. And it is such a joy to use it, too! I especially like that it has grids on the back side to make cutting straight a breeze.


This morning, while the Christmas cake was baking, I had some time to do a little water coloring. I purchased this PTI Botanical Blocks set on clearance, last summer, and I'm glad I did.


The Botanical Blocks stamp sets are always lovely and elegant, too.




A fun project before the busyness of cooking and baking begins.

Joyeux Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment