Wednesday, December 26, 2018

PTI December 2018 Blog Hop

Happy Boxing Day, cafe friends!

It is also blog hop day at Papertrey Ink! And today's inspiration photo is so lovely, I just knew I had to play along.



Here is the photo!


And here is my card:


I combined two stamp sets for this one: Stitched Sentiments and Stamped and Stitched. Some ribbon, some doily, a sweet heart pin, and a little kraft. All the things I love!


{Today's Brew: Stitched Sentiments stamps and dies (PTI), Stamped and Stitched (PTI), PTI inks and card stcok, Rustic Wreath die, doily, amuse ribbon, heart straight pin}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

9 comments:

  1. Such a nice design! Love the Rustic Wreath...one of my favorite PTI dies. Nice card from the Challenge idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with the lace doily and lovely wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love the lace doily detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, so delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, Mary Rose! Your doily is signature MR and Rustic Wreath a perfect die. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath frame , beautiful card! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete