Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Crafting Diet Time


I've been a little spendy on crafts this year.

It seems to come and go for me. I think the reason is three-fold:

1. With Papertrey Ink closing up shop, I've felt compelled to get a few things on my wish list, and to stock up on card stock.

2. I've been selling (and buying) from the buy/sell forums.

3. Darn those companies and their good sales!

So I really need to reign it all in. It's time to start using what I've been acquiring, and not just adding to my collection.

Today's cards are a case in point. First of all, I love PTI's Friendship Jar series. And not too long ago, I bought the last in the series, Friendship Jar Flowers, from someone selling theirs for a bargain. I had to complete my collection, right?

Betsy Veldman has a set very similar at The Greetery, and it's lovely. Do I need another one? NO!

So I guess what I'm getting at is that I do think through all of my purchases, weighing the pros and cons. When I flip through my collection, I really do like the things I have...I just need to use them more often!


I made two cards today! Woo hoo!


{Today's Brew: PTI Friendship Jar, PTI Friendship Jar Flowers, PTI tiny tags stamp/tinier tags die, PTI inks and card stock, button twine}

I think I may need to unsubscribe from some companies for a while, and stop checking those buy/sell forums!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. I've also spent a good amount at PTI lately. When several back ordered items finally came in, I actually paid shipping to get them. That will probably be my last order. Time to move on.

    ReplyDelete