Tuesday, September 17, 2019

One More Distressed Leaves Project! (And my new TE blender brushes!)


Remember those blended Distress Oxide leaf projects last week? Well, this piece of leftover card stock was sitting at my craft space, too pretty to just throw away. It reminds me of sidewalks in the fall after a rainy day, when the wind finally blows the leaves away and you are left with the negative image on concrete.

I thought of doing a die cut inset for each leaf, but it just took away from the simple beauty of color and white. Simple is better.

{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn stitched leaves dies, Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags autumn dies, LF Tiny Tags sentiments, baker's twine, Distress Oxides, Glimmer Mist, Mister Huey white, PTI card stock}


And speaking of blending, look what arrived on Saturday! woo hoo! The new Taylored expressions blender brushes are in the house! I've been waiting weeks for these to come back in stock, and lucky for me, I was one of the first waves to place the pre-order that shipped immediately.

These are such a nice quality and design. I love the spinner caddy, and how the cleaning tool fits right in the middle. Genius!


Doesn't it look pretty at my craft space?


They are so pretty, I'm almost afraid to get them inky and dirty!


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, and here I thought you would resist!! I have both DI and DO inks which I've heard you shouldn't mix the applicators. I purchased on sale a small set of the "other" brand of brushes last spring. They are easier for me to use. TE's color definition is genius, isn't it? I may order just for DOs if my $ boat arrives by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love those brushes!!

    ReplyDelete