Wednesday, November 20, 2019

SU Carols of Christmas


Sometimes, you can see a stamp set in a catalog and gloss right over it. Nope. Don't need it.

And then, over time, you start to see some really beautiful creations made with that set, and suddenly it jumps from the " I don't need it" category to the "Gotta have it!" category.

That was the case with Stampin' Up's Carols of Christmas. It was really the unique dies that sold me on this one. I loved the moon and night sky cutout, along with those beautiful trees and the deer. I realized this year that I needed more deer images. After all, they are practically pets with names in my yard!

I got this set from the buy/sell used forums for a great price a few months back. I'm glad I added it to my collection. I paired the dies with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Year of Psalms. The glitter and metallic card stock are both from my SU stash.


{Today's Brew: Carols of Christmas dies (SU), PTI Year of Psalms stamp, PTI Bookmark die, SU card stock, amuse riubbon}


Blessings, cafe friend!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet deer peeking out from the firs! Your monochrome scheme is elegant!

    ReplyDelete