Saturday, January 25, 2020

More Hobby Lobby Inspiration


I wandered down this aisle on my recent trip to Hobby Lobby...pastel, shabby chic sweetness!


And look! Pastel kitchen appliances!


That got me thinking.

"Wait a second. Don't I have a Lawn Fawn Toaster set that I ordered a LONG time ago and haven't played with yet?"

Yes, I do. And now that I am trying harder to use what I have, I pulled this set out and got to work!

But first, I watched a lot of YouTube videos to help me with the Let's Toast Pull Tab assembly. This really helped a lot! I think I'd been too intimidated to try before, but now I feel pretty confident. And the cool part? That pull tab can be used with a lot of other sets, too!


Here's the card front, and when you pull the tab...


...magic! My boys liked this card a lot. Probably because it reminded them of Pop Tarts. 😀


Inside, I added the sentiment and some hearts.


A fun way to say "Happy Heart Day!"

Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at getting inspiration and translating it into a card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete