Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A Spring Treat Bag Topper



Our parents have really been through a lot of medical issues in the past two months. Strokes, melanoma surgery, shoulder replacement surgery. It's been hard to keep up. Once again, we are thankful to be living closer so that we can better care for them. My husband decided to drive down to Ohio to check on his Dad and Shirley Ann yesterday, so I put together a spring "Thinking of you/Get Well Soon" gift for them.



This was my first time using the Sizzix Lori Whitlock bag topper dies. They were super easy to use and fun to assemble, too.


I paired them with Lawn Fawn's Spring Fling papers, and I used some Lawn Fawn paper grass from one of my orders to stuff the bag.


I sent these chocolates with the latest spring issue of Michigan Home and Lifestyle magazine. I have three articles featured this month, with some really nice spreads and photos.


Doesn't the cover look pretty? All those greens and yellows and pinks surely evoke spring!

I saw my first robins yesterday! Holding on to the hope of flowers and growing things soon to come.

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment