Monday, March 30, 2020

COVID-19 Plan: Plant the Pansies!


We had to go to the home improvement store last week to buy some packing supplies. I saw the happiest sight while I was there. Pansies!


Don't you love their happy, sunny faces?


I will get some this week and plant them in my front porch urns. I need all the happy I can find!


In the meantime, I made a paper pansy yesterday!

I got this set, called Pretty Petals (Concord and 9th) from one of the buy/sell FB forums. So glad I did! This set is retired now, but I can see so many uses for a nice big flower.


{Today's Brew: Pretty Petals (Concord and 9th), sentiment from Hello Sunshine turnabout ( Concord and 9th), HUGS die from Mail Drop dies (Concord and 9th), Distress Oxide inks, PTI card stock, SU sequins, amuse rhinestones}

Martin Luther once said "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

That is hope, cafe friends!

Hugs to you. God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love purple blossoms! This hugs card is is very cheery! My grandmother at 92 bought a new clothes washer instead of using her daughter's machine next door. We loved her spunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, Vikki! Now THAT is hopeful thinking!

    ReplyDelete