Monday, March 23, 2020

COVID-19 Plan: Watercolor


Remember all of those watercolor pins you've been pinning?

This is a great time to give them a try!

I love the look of the little watercolor "Polaroids", so I thought I'd try it today.


I used some washi tape to make a square and then began my little landscape.

And if you are impatient, like me, you can pull out your heat gun and make the drying process faster.



And when you are happy with the composition, take off the washi and voila!


A little dream of spring. And I really need to believe that spring is coming soon when I wake up to this:


Waah!

That's okay. It's all gone now. I hear warmer temps are coming this week.

Stay healthy, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Your painting is indeed a breath of spring. Lovely! We woke up to snow yesterday, but I was sad it melted so fast.

    ReplyDelete