Friday, June 12, 2020

For The Bees


I like to create a habitat in my yard for all of the critters...birds, butterflies, and bees!

I found this bee habitat from our local Ace Hardware last year, and remembered to put it in the garden this week. It's made by a company called Evergreen Enterprises. I think this will encourage pollinators to visit my garden, and maybe keep them from making hives in places we don't want them, like under the deck.


I love the color! It matches all my garden statues!


This year, I am hanging baskets of annuals rather than planting them in the ground. That was way too tempting for bunnies!


To my blog reader who inquired about these lattice fence panels: I purchased them from either Home Depot or Menard's about ten years ago while living in Noblesville, Indiana. And I'm still using them...three houses and three states later! You can find similar fences on the Home Depot website, but sometimes you have to walk in to a Menard's location to see their inventory.

And speaking of bees, I am working on this fun stitching project from Shepherd's Bush!


It uses some sweet button accents on the finished project. I will probably have to pop in to a local needle art shop to find them. For now, I am enjoying the process.


Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment