Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Strawberries...on sale!


Did you catch the Strawberry Moon last weekend? I missed it. Probably because the sun sets so late now when you live this far north. We can be sitting on our deck at 9:30 PM and still see light on the horizon!  Apparently, the Strawberry Moon is a full moon in June that signals the start of strawberry picking season. It's still a bit early for that here in Michigan, but I think they will be coming in soon. I plan on making some triple berry jam this year!

I made this happy little strawberry card yesterday! The design kind of reminds me of similar greeting cards from Rifle Paper Company.


{Today's Brew: Sweet Strawberries stamps and dies (Concord and 9th), Distress Oxide inks, PTI card stock}

Concord and 9th is having a Summer Sale! Forty percent off select items. And yep! The strawberries are on sale! Just thought you might want to know.

Hope your day is sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I saw an old post of yours (10 years ago I believe) where you just bought these beautiful white lattice screens to hide your air conditioner and other items like that. I have been looking all over for that exact item. Can you please tell me where you purchased it or perhaps the brand name? I would really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased them from either Home Depot or Menard's about ten years ago while living in Noblesville, Indiana. And I'm still using them...three houses and three states later! You can find similar fences on the Home Depot website, but sometimes you have to walk in to a Menard's location to see their inventory.

      Delete