Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Jam Session


The first batch of jams are complete! I managed to make two dozen half pint jars of Triple Berry Jam. I tried it last night, drizzled on top of some Halo Vanilla Bean ice cream. Oh my word. It was delicious! I confess, I licked the bowl clean.


I've been giving some out as gifts this week. No doubt I will be making more with all of the berries I put in the freezer!


I've also been working on this super fun Happy Farm Girl pattern from Lori Holt. This Farm Girl reminds me of myself...picking fruit, canning, wearing an apron and working in the garden. Now if I only had some chickens...


I love her color charting! So easy to follow. I have to say, there are some needle art companies that I do not enjoy stitching. Their patterns are confusing, their charts are hard to read. But this one is nice and gentle on my old eyes.


I think this one will go in my happy laundry room when it is completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment