Friday, July 3, 2020

Confetti, Cake, and Colored Envelopes


Hello, cafe friends! Today I have brewed up a fun birthday card using stamps and dies from Concord and 9th!


This background uses the small Confetti turnabout stamps, paired with the cake dies. I added a little Wink of Stella to the candle flames and the top scallop layer of frosting.


And inside, I used this sentiment from PTI Inside Out Birthdays.


Now, about that colored envelope!

I was so excited to finally find colored envelopes last month at Hobby Lobby! I've been on the lookout for them for so long. Often, I would find them, but they'd come with matching note cards that I knew I'd never use. These envelopes come in a package of 100, and you can get them in three color families (pastel, bold, bright) along with white and cream.


I happened to be at Hobby Lobby on a day when their Paper Studio collection was fifty percent off! That means 100 envelopes for $6.50. What a deal!

I've had so much fun matching cards to envelopes. The colors work really well with a lot of my Papertrey Ink card stock.

The Paper Studio collection is on sale right now at Hobby Lobby. You're welcome. 😀

Happy Friday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment