Monday, July 6, 2020

Staying Cool on a Holiday Weekend


Happy Monday, cafe friends! I hope you had a happy Independence Day weekend!

It was HOT everywhere. And it seems like this heat is here to stay, with temps hovering at that 90 degree mark for weeks to come. That's typical July weather, I suppose. We are all trying to stay cool and keep our grass and gardens watered.


I made this fun Popsicle card for my son, John. He came to town over the weekend, and we celebrated his birthday a bit early.


I used Concord and 9th's Cool Treats turnabout stamps and dies for this card.

{Today's Brew: Cool Treats stamps and dies (Concord and 9th), PTI inks and card stock, Glimmer Mist}


Staying cool also meant minimizing the cooking. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, and I served a patriotic cheesecake from Aldi for the birthday celebration! We played a lot of cards and board games, too! Good times!







Stay cool, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment