Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A Stash of Sympathy Cards


Sympathy cards...I never seem to have them when I need them.

I needed a few last week, so I sat down to my craft table and got busy.

For the first cards, I used Wildflower Fields from Concord and 9th.


On the first card, I left the center stamp off and just added the little stamen to the centers. I liked it.


On the second card, I stamped a dark center and then embossed the stamen in black. I didn't like it quite as much. Too dark. So I went back with a white gel pen and added some detail.

The sentiment strip is actually from The Ton.


And here's the stamp set from The Ton that I borrowed the sentiment from...love those mountains!



I paired this one with a sunshine stencil from My Favorite Things.


Finally, here's a sweet and simple summer sunflower with sentiment from PTI's Think Big Favorites.



I used MFT stencils and stamps from a Hero Arts monthly kit. I softened everything by adding the stencils and Distress Oxide ink on top of the stamped image.

Time to go water the garden! Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment