Saturday, July 11, 2020

Crafty Cards for Crafty Friends


Crafty friends are the best! They totally get you, and they get excited about the same sort of things you get excited about...colors, patterns, textures, and of course, new product!


I'm super excited about Concord and 9th's new color offerings that debuted this week! New inks and card stock in 22 colors. I ordered a sampler bundle that includes the new ink cubes and card stock, and can't wait for them to arrive so that I can play!

I'm not a person that typically has TONS of inks and card stocks and papers from all the companies. I'm kinda picky that way. I have Papertrey Ink's ink cubes, all the Distress Oxides, and the Versafine Onyx and Memento Black. That's it. I get my card stock from PTI, and I get my patterned paper fix from Simple Stories. It keeps life simple.


For today's card, I used these fun Crafty turnabout stamps and dies from Concord and 9th that I got on a buy/sell forum for a great deal. yay! For the large turnabout stamps, I typically cut a square to size, which is close to 6 inches. Then, I either use the entire piece on a project, or I can cut it in half and use it for two cards, as I did today.



I'm mailing these out to two crafty forum friends today. And did you notice? Perfectly flat! Ha! Take THAT, USPS! lol!

Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment