Thursday, July 16, 2020

Coffee and Flowers


In an effort to lose some pandemic pounds (oy vey!), I've been trying to get out early every morning and get a bike ride in. Forty-five minutes, a little over five miles. Just enough to get some fresh air and exercise. I stick close to home, biking through the old and new neighborhoods and the hitting the trails and parks.


Yesterday, I biked past the library's nature preserve and had to stop and take a few photos. The wildflowers were so pretty!




I love flower season!

I made a card recently that featured a flower mug. I found the mug die last month on a buy/sell forum and knew it would come in handy!


{Today's Brew: Latte Love stamps and tag die (PTI), Coffee Mug die ( The Stamps of Life), Cosmo Cricket papers, Amuse ribbon}


I mailed this one out weeks ago, but it's anyone's guess if it ever arrived. USPS has been terrible. What used to take a few days to deliver is now taking weeks. I have some craft items I'd love to post for sale, but I'm afraid of the consequences of shipping things out and having them either get lost or arrive a month later. Sigh. Online shopping used to be fun. Now, I am ecstatic if a company chooses to ship with Fedex or UPS. At least then I get it in a timely manner!

Oh well. Less crabbing, more coffee.

Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky to have beautiful places near you to ride your bike. That nature preserve is lovely! Love your card and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete