Friday, July 17, 2020

Summer Sunflowers


Sunflowers are such a cheery summer flower, aren't they? They make me think of farms and fields and roadside stands brimming with fresh produce and cut flowers.

I made two sunflower cards yesterday. The first one I combined with PTI's Merry Mug!

{Today's Brew: Simple Sunflowers (PTI), Merry Mug (PTI), Barnwood background (Concord and 9th), Latte Love sentiment, PTI inks, doily}


I kept the second card simple with just a banner sentiment.

{Today's Brew: Simple Sunflowers (PTI), New Every Morning (PTI), Barnwood background ( C and 9th), PTI inks and card stock}



I pulled out some sunflowers for the house this week, adding them here, there, and everywhere. I love that dose of yellow!



Blessings on your Friday, cafe friends!

3 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards. I need to pull out that set too! 😊 I enjoy seeing the home pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this set because of one of your cards a few years ago. Like Chris said I need to find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryrose, these are adorable! I just love that little set! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete