Monday, July 27, 2020

Birthday Cards for Guys and Gals


July was a busy month for birthday cards!

I made this one for my father-in-law. They sent us not one but TWO Omaha Steak deliveries during our furlough, God bless them! Lots of great burgers for my house of men! I thought this card was appropriate.


{Today's Brew: King of the Grill (PTI), PTI inks and cardstock, PTI Bitty Big paper, PTI Edgers die, MFT cross stitch oval die, C and 9th woodgrain stamp}


I made this card for a friend, using Concord and 9th's Confetti turnabout stamps and cake die.


{Today's Brew: Confetti turnabout stamps (C and 9th), Cake dies (C and 9th), Lawn Fawn scallop frame die, PTI inks and card stock, Stickles}


Inside, I used a sentiment from PTI's Inside and Out Birthday stamps...perfect for a cake-themed card.

It's hard to believe that July is almost over. Where has the summer gone?

Blessings on your Monday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment