Thursday, July 9, 2020

Happy Cards for Summer


I've been doing a lot of card making this week. I seriously need to replenish my stash!

Today's brew features two cards with the turnabout stamp set Flower Patch (Concord and 9th).


For the first card, I stamped the background in Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz and Green Parakeet. Added some flower dies and sentiments, and voila.


For the second card, I had trimmed off a few inches of that background to make the first card. I thought "Hey, why not use that part, too!" And thus, the second cared was born! I added a piece of Bitty Big Hawaiian Shores polka paper from PTI, and then the flower dies and sentiment.

Super simple and fun!

There's something different about these two cards. Something I did a little differently, and for reasons I have not revealed yet. But I will give you the scoop...if you stop back to the cafe tomorrow. It's a long story. lol!

Blessings, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Rose, I love these cards! So sweet and summery. I look forward to hearing about what you did differently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the rest of the story! Sweet cards

    ReplyDelete