Sunday, August 9, 2020

MFT Summer School Day 5: White Space

 

Good morning, cafe friends!

Today's Brew is for the final day of My Favorite Things Summer School. Day 5 lesson: White Space!

I decided to channel my inner Tenia Nelson to make this card. No one rocks the white space quite like Tenia Nelson! She's awesome!

I cannot believe I'm admitting this, but I have owned the dies for this Stay Cool/Cool Cup set for a LONG time, and only just used them now. Seriously? I think I was pairing the sentiments with other stamped images. Maybe it's because I'm more of a warm beverage consumer. But in the heat of the summer, I do enjoy the occasional frappucino or iced caramel macchiato.

I paired these stamps and images with a set of Blueprints dies from MFT. That little silver holey rectangle looks just like the part of my espsresso machine that the cup rests on!

{Today's Brew: Stay Cool/Cool Cup stamps and dies (MFT), MFT Blueprint dies, Distress Oxide inks, washi, silver metallic ribbon and silver card stock (SU)}

You know what this means?

I graduated from summer school!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation!👩‍🎓 It's been fun to see your cards each day.

    ReplyDelete