Monday, August 10, 2020

One Foot in Summer, One Foot in Autumn

 


Now that we are heading in to the middle of August, it feels as if summer is peaking. The tiger lilies are in full bloom, along with all the wildflowers along the fields. Corn is a mile high, and the fresh produce is in abundance.

I got this collection of Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse a little later than I'd hoped, thanks to postal delays. I will still use it this month, just because it is so darn cute!


The autumn fragrances are starting to make their way into stores. I love these scents so much! I was happy to find a Mrs. Meyer Apple Cider room freshener, too!


Eek! Are those changing leaves on a maple tree at the park? Too soon!


Enjoying these long, lazy summer days while we still can.

Blessings, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. I have made a few cards with the Summer farmhouse 6x8 pad and it is fun to work with. You could probably stretch that cute stencil into fall though! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete